Yay! I’m super excited! Thank you to Romeo at Twenty for nominating me for this award. I have seen a few other bloggers nominated, and I´m thrilled to be jumping on the bandwagon!
So the rules for this competition are as follows
- The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
- Provide 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 more questions.
11 Facts about Me
1. I am an actor.
2. I do improv.
3. I work for a makeup company and a restaurant.
4. My life generally revolves around me working, but I’m trying to find more time for fun.
5. I am single, but currently in love.
6. My best friends give me butterflys when I think about them.
7. My best friend got married a couple weeks ago, and I had the honor of being the maid of honor.
8. In three months I will become an aunt and godmother, and I can’t wait.
9. I crochet on occasion. I’m not that good, but I’m trying to get better.
10. Recently I tried to figure out what I wanted from life, and what I learned is that I want to do an art project with every one I love.
11. I hate ketchup.
11 Questions from Romeo at Twenty
- If you could have any name in the world, what would it be?
Awe, man, do I have to choose just ONE name? Well, then I guess I’d have to go with Rufus Rufagus. I just think that name really fits my personality.
- Beach-side or river-side?
Umm….Beach side! Who would choose the river over the beach? I mean the beach has everything the river has and MORE. At least I think it does. I don’t spend that much time at the river, so hey, what do i know? But seriously, who would choose river over beach, besides Nessy?
3. Your favourite book becomes reality – which character are you, and who is your love interest?
Hermoine Granger, and I guess that means my love interest would be Ron.
4.Where do you see yourself in five years?
Is this question supposed to be realistic or fantastical? Hmm…Well I see myself traveling the world on my days off, acting on my other days, and creating the most amazing parties on the weekends.
5. You’re stuck on an island with a box – what’s inside the box?
Why, I’m so glad you asked about that box! Inside the box popped out the person of my dreams, and they were uninterested of course! But they’re stuck with me on an island, so I think I’ll eventually win them over this time.
6. If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?
There aren’t too many people I would trade places with, and I don’t think about it often. However, I saw an issue of Vogue in the store today. Emma Stone was on the cover, and I remember feeling so envious of her. So I’m gonna go with Emma Stone.
7. Friends or family?
My friends are my family, so I shall go with family.
8. You have $100,000,000 to spend, and only 24 hours to do so… what do you spend it on?
I’d pay off all my debts. Buy an amazing car. Buy a bunch of plane tickets for the future. Take my friends out and donate the rest to someone or some charity.
9. Do you regret your first kiss? No. Why, do you think I should?
10. Have you ever been in love? YES. I have been, and I am now. I’m usually in a state of being in love with someone. In the words of Woody Allen from one of his movies. I’m a hopeless Romantic. I live in a constant state of denial. Today my heart is okay with it. Tomorrow it may break, but I’m usually always in love.
11. Is ignorance bliss?
Unfortunately, I believe it is.
And the 11 nominees for the liebster award are :
Musing and Boozing
Thoughts of the Future Go Round in My Head
Mostly True Stories of F K Renae P
11 questions for you
1. What are all of your hopes, dreams, and aspirations?
2. Tell me your secret wish?
3. Biggest Fear?
4. If you were having a slumber party and could invite anyone you wanted, past, present, and future included, who all would you invite?
5. If you were having a tea party and had to invite three types of animals which animals would they be and why?
6. If you could ask me one thing, what would it be?
7. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
8. Quick, you have three hours until a meteor hits the earth, what do you do?
9. If you could change one thing in your life or world, what would it be?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Where do you get your happy from?